94 explorer cruise control problem
willie
2015-10-15 23:18:00 UTC
I have replaced the servo, the green box under the dash, the brake light
switch and still not working. I had it diagnosed by ford specs and those where
the things I was told to replace and still not working, anyone have an idea on
what's next or how to figure what the problem is ?
--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/ford-explorer/94-explorer-cruise-control-problem-21216-.htm
rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer and other automotive groups
Ashton Crusher
2015-10-15 23:47:10 UTC
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:18:00 +0000, willie
Post by willie
I have replaced the servo, the green box under the dash, the brake light
switch and still not working. I had it diagnosed by ford specs and those where
the things I was told to replace and still not working, anyone have an idea on
what's next or how to figure what the problem is ?
I can only guess but have to wonder if the switches in the steering
wheel are working, like the on-off switch. Also I assume there is
some kind of "clockspring" for the wires from those switches and
perhaps one or more wires in the "clocksping" have broken.
willie
2015-11-19 19:18:00 UTC
replying to Ashton Crusher, willie wrote:
everything is getting a signal from the switches but still doesn't work, very
puzzeling, any ideas ?